Friday, June 10, 2005

Dialogue Omitted from Star Wars Movies

Episode I
Where: Jedi Temple
Who: Mace Windu and Obi-Wan

Mace: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon says finding the boy was the will of the Force, what do you think?

Obi-Wan: Well if you count barely escaping the inept droid battleships, sustaining damage to the ship which forced us to land at the nearest planet and then by chance we land near the city where Anakin happens to be working for Watto which is our first stop when we go looking for parts, not to mention that he actually wins the pod race and gets set free. So, sure "will of the Force" is as good an explanation as any.

Episode III
Where: Tantive IV
Who: Yoda and Qui-Gon's ghost

Qui-Gon: Yoda, I have discovered how to live eternally in the Force.

Yoda: Amazing discovery this is.

Qui-Gon: You must surrender everything including yourself and become completely selfless.

Yoda: Because the boy you did bring to us, lost everything I have. Easy this will be, to you thanks.

Episode IV:
Where: Millienium Falcon enroute to Yavin
Who: Luke and Leia

Luke: So how old are you Leia.

Leia: 18

Luke: Wow, so am I. And you said you were adopted, what happened to your parents?

Leia: They both died right after I was born.

Luke: Really, so did mine. It is like we are twins or something

Leia: Weird.

Episode VI
Where: Imperial Shuttle enroute to the Death Star
Who: Luke and Darth Vader

Luke: So how did my mother die?

Vader: It seems that in my anger I used the Force to choke her and she never recovered.

Luke: So let me get this straight. You choked a pregnant woman who you claimed to love with all your heart? What kind of cold hearted monster are you? You know forget what I said back there about there being in good left in you...wife beater.

Comments:
That's hilarious!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?