Saturday, January 28, 2006

Senator Sheehan?

Cindy Sheehan is now mulling a run for the U.S. Senate in her home state of California. Sheehan is considering challenging Dianne Feinstein, for her vote on the war and her failure to call for immediate withdrawal.

Not that I think this would happen, nor do I believe she would win, but this would be nothing but pure hijinks and embarassment for Democrats on a daily basis(or every time she opens her mouth, whichever comes first) And this coming from a woman who is currently in Venezulua and said she supported Hugo Chavez's "resolve against my government"

Maybe it's just me, but I do not think people who take the side of a foreign government against us should be U.S. Senators.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?